“Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” — Margaret Mead
CARA simply cannot survive without the help of dedicated animal lovers who generously volunteer their time each week. From fostering kittens to writing and computer work, our members improve the quality of life for so many pets. Commitment and communication are the keys to a successful group of people who are all here for the same reason---because we love animals.
CARA is offering volunteer opportunities in several teams. Your talents, skills, and experience will definitely prove useful in the fight to protect animal welfare in the country.
HOW TO JOIN
- Sign up on this ivolunteer.com.ph page.
- Fill out and submit the CARA application form. Click here. (Make sure to click the same date as on this page.)
- Attend the CARA volunteer orientation. (Be on time. Latecomers are usually not allowed to enter anymore.)
CHOOSE YOUR TEAM:
- Team Adoption (home visits, follow up, and turnover)
- Team Educator (talks & workshops, volunteer Orientations, school & community visits)
- Team Media (bloggers, graphic artists, photographers, videographers, social media managers, website managers)
- Team Events (event management, event staffing, and sponsorship acquisition)
Once your membership is approved, we shall send an email with the link to the CARA volunteers group. This is where you can keep up to date with all the latest projects. Senior volunteers regularly call out for volunteers so please make sure you stay tuned.
WHY BECOME A VOLUNTEER?
- Meet like-minded people who share your enthusiasm for animal welfare
- Support a cause you believe in
- Get a rewarding and satisfying experience
- Build your confidence and self-esteem
- Learn new skills or develop existing ones
- Use your mind and body in a worthwhile way
- Spend time doing something you really care about
- Feel like you’re part of a community
But most of all, the animals of the Philippines need you!
For more details on the volunteer requirements and tasks, visit this page
We look forward to volunteering with you!