Children & Youth | Jan 01, 1970 - Mar 13, 2020 | Volunteer Event
If you love kids and have passion to help children with cancer and chronic illnesses, then Kythe Volunteering is for you!
Attend the Kythe Volunteer Orientation, followed by a patient interaction.
What will happen during Volunteer Orientation:
1. You will know more about Kythe Child Life Program
2. Know the guidelines in volunteering
3. Learn the basics of building rapport with patient
4. Hear inspiring stories from the cancer survivors and seasoned volunteers
What Will You Get from Kythe Volunteering:
1. A meaningful time with the patients.
2. Learn from these kids. You'll never know the wisdom they posses.
3. Inspire hope to this children with cancer and chronic illness
What will happen during volunteering opportunity:
The volunteers can do arts and crafts, story-telling, music and movement, games, pretend play, bedside activities, board games, puppet show, singing, drawing, painting, dancing. Any fun and learning activities to entertain or distract the children with cancer and chronic illnesses while they are in the hospital.
Isabel Luna Magalona Bacarro Playroom, 1st Floor (Near Pedia Ward) Quirino Memorial Medical Center, JP Rizal St. Project 4, Quezon City
Jan 01, 1970 - Mar 13, 2020
01:00 PM-05:00 PM
0 DAYS LEFT
12 more volunteers needed