Hope Closet – June
The annual Hope Closet and Garage Sale is our most intensive person-power project. We transform the covered court, and our office into showrooms. We filled the covered court and our office with hundred of usable items donated by relatives, friends, neighbors, and donors from different companies and organizations. Over 200 shoppers browsed and bought on Friday and Saturday, June 15 and 16. The main purpose of this event is to able to raise funds for Childhope’s Street Education and Protection Program.
Volunteers can be part of this event by involving themselves in sorting and packaging of items. Volunteers can also be part of our fundraising team in helping us selling the items.
· Volunteer Requirements
1. 1000php non-refundable, annual membership fee which will be used to support our Hope Sport fest [transferred through our BPI (over the counter or online) [Childhope Philippines Foundation, Inc 3281-0275-48 or Paypal.me/ChildhopeAsiaPhilippines}
2. Volunteers will receive volunteer kit from us such as #igivehope t-shirt, volunteer certificate, notebook and pen, bag tag and bag.
3. A member must be over 18 years of age.
4. Full support of Chidhope’ spolicies and philosophy.
5. Members are required to keep abreast of events through the Childhope Facebook group. Regular internet access is very important.
6. Attend the Childhope volunteer orientation. You will be notified of the date upon completion of the membership application form.
7. Once your membership has been approved, you will be sent an email with the link to the Childhope volunteers Facebook group (Childhope Volunteering Opportunities”). This is where you can keep up to date on all the latest projects. Senior volunteers regularly call out for volunteers so please make sure you stay tuned.