It’s been one of our goals in iVolunteer to help smaller nonprofits get the volunteers they need to support their cause and community, and as part of their growth and ours, we thought it’s time to tap into volunteers who are faced with schedule constraints but are still looking to take part in activities that support their advocacy. Hence, we decided to launch a new donation system called, Treasure Volunteering Campaign. The main objective of book-keeping in TVC is to keep a complete and accurate record of all the financial transactions in a systematic orderly, logical manner. This will aid in the reporting for our NGO Partners and treasure volunteers and providing them a meaningful experience in volunteering using our donation system.
To keep a complete and accurate record of financial transactions under the Treasure Volunteering (TVol) Project for 3 months
Role & Responsibility:
• updates the report of donation under Treasure Volunteering Campaigns weekly
• reconciles the donation tracker twice a month
• keeps proof of receipts and disbursements under Treasure Volunteering Campaigns
• maintain an orderly accounting filing system
• coordinates with other teams within iVolunteer regarding financial aspects of Treasure Volunteering Campaigns
If you are interested, please join us in our orientation this October 24, 2020 (Saturday from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM) via Google Meets. Link will be sent few days before the orientation day. Please join 15 minutes before the scheduled meet.