Be part of the iVolunteer Philippines staff! We need Record Producer
We want YOU! If you’re fit for this role, please click "volunteer"
iVolunteer Philippines is a non-profit organization (NGO) that is run 100% by Volunteers. As an NGO governed under the Philippine Laws, we are required to maintain books and report financial status to the government and our stakeholders.
Project name/title: Record Producer
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Work hand in hand with the Youtube Channel Manager in creating relevant content for iVolunteer’s Youtube Channel, iVolunteer TV
2. Create audio tracks that can be used in iVolunteer’s Videos and will appeal to the volunteer community and the general public
3. Assist in the overall production of iVolunteer TV’s content
1. Has experience in audio editing and music composition
2. Has mastery in Music Studio, Noteflight, Scorecloud, Musical Notepad, Ensemble Composer or other audio editing tools
3. Good written communication both in Filipino and English
4. Has the passion to promote volunteerism in the country
5. Works effectively in a virtual organization with a start-up culture and collaborates effectively being part of a team
6. Is professional and accountable as a volunteer
If you are interested, please join us in our orientation this January 30, 2021 (Saturday from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM) via Google Meets. Link will be sent few days before the orientation day. Please join 15 minutes before the scheduled meet.