Be part of the iVolunteer Philippines staff! We need Bookkeeper
We want YOU! If you’re fit for this role, please click "volunteer"
Project name/title: Bookkeeper
iVolunteer Philippines is a non-profit organization (NGO) that is run 100% by Volunteers. As an NGO governed under the Philippine Laws, we are required to maintain books and report financial status to the government and our stakeholders.
1. Document and assist on the migration and overall operation of iVolunteer through NetSuite
2. Understand and make recommendations on the accounting processes involved in iVolunteer's financial transactions
3. Conduct monthly reconciliation of iVolunteer's books
4. Assist in the development of the Standard Operating Procedure and handbook for Netsuite
5. Submit financial reports as needed
1. With knowledge in bookkeeping and accounting
2. Familiarity with the Netsuite system or other accounting tools
3. Good oral and written communication both in Filipino and English
4. Has the passion to promote volunteerism in the country
5. Works effectively in a virtual organization with a start-up culture and collaborates effectively being part of a team
6. Is professional and accountable as a volunteer
If you are interested, please join us in our orientation this March 6, 2021 (Saturday from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM) via Google Meets. Link will be sent few days before the orientation day. Please join 15 minutes before the scheduled meet.