Be part of the iVolunteer Philippines staff! We need Legal Officer
We want YOU! If you’re fit for this role, please click "volunteer"
Project name/title: Legal Officer
iVolunteer Philippines is a non-profit organization (NGO) that is run 100% by Volunteers. As an NGO governed under the Philippine Laws, we are required to maintain books and report financial status to the government and our stakeholders.
1. Ensure compliance with government reporting requirements, including but not limited to coordination on the filing of quarterly taxes, annual reports and securing permits
2. Monitor and review new provisions, memorandums and memos of government entities that will affect the overall operations of the organization
3. Coordinate with the delivery and submission of documents that will satisfy the requirements and ensure the legality of iVolunteer’s operations as a non-profit organization
4. Spearhead the DSWD accreditation of iVolunteer
5. Provide clerical and administrative support as requested
1. Familiarity with the different government units that may directly or indirectly affect non-profit operations
2. Well-versed in laws, policies and regulations that affects non-profit organizations
3. Good written communication both in Filipino and English
4. Has the passion to promote volunteerism in the country
5. Works effectively in a virtual organization with a start-up culture and collaborates effectively being part of a team
6. Is professional and accountable as a volunteer
If you are interested, please join us in our orientation this March 6, 2021 (Saturday from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM) via Google Meets. Link will be sent few days before the orientation day. Please join 15 minutes before the scheduled meet.