Be part of the iVolunteer Philippines staff! We need Grants Coordinator
We want YOU! If you’re fit for this role, please click "volunteer"
Project name/title: Grants Coordinator
iVolunteer Philippines is a non-profit organization (NGO) that is run 100% by Volunteers. As an NGO governed under the Philippine Laws, we are required to maintain books and report financial status to the government and our stakeholders.
1. Overall management and reporting of the grants given to iVolunteer
2. Work hand in hand with the Corporate Relations Pillar to ensure the delivery of the financial reports needed to be submitted to partners
3. Deliver monthly financial grant reports
4. Provide clerical and administrative support as requested
1. With knowledge in bookkeeping and accounting
2. Familiarity with the Netsuite system or other accounting tools is a plus
3. Good oral and written communication both in Filipino and English
4. Has the passion to promote volunteerism in the country
5. Works effectively in a virtual organization with a start-up culture and collaborates effectively being part of a team
6. Is professional and accountable as a volunteer
If you are interested, please join us in our orientation this March 6, 2021 (Saturday from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM) via Google Meets. Link will be sent few days before the orientation day. Please join 15 minutes before the scheduled meet.