Silid Aralan, Inc. is a non-stock and nonprofit organization in the Philippines that aims to help underprivileged low-performing students discover their passion and love for learning and realize their full potential. We envision a world of empowered individuals committed to creating a better and sustainable nation. Our mission is also aligned with the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals – Quality Education for All and Reduced Inequalities. We are also one of the national awardees of the 15th Ten Accomplished Youth Organizations (TAYO) Awards 2018.
How can you help?
We are looking for Ilocano Speaking Volunteer Co-Learners (facilitators) to conduct learning sessions to our learners in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte thru online (via FB messenger) and/or phone call for at least 2 hours/day, 2 days per week from August 3, 2021 - December 4, 2021.
1. Volunteers will be asked to attend a 2 hour Volunteer Co-learner Empowerment Training for 3 days (2hr per day)
2. After the training, volunteers need to schedule 2 hour sessions per day, 2 days per week within a 4-month period with their assigned group of learners.
3. Volunteers will be teaming up with one (1) Silid Aralan Co-learner coordinator.
4. Those signing up with need to fill out this Google Form to allow the organizing team to properly match you with your learners - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YV_3SxxAFjQr1O4n0Sr8uQOx5u3IPw41lS7LQStG3h4/edit
5. Volunteers will be provided a copy of a toolkit that will serve as their reference in conducting the sessions.
Be our partner in building a world of empowered individuals committed to creating a better and sustainable nation.
Looking forward to having you onboard!
2/f Montalban Town Center San Jose, Rodriguez Rizal