Be part of the iVolunteer Philippines staff! We need Digital Channel Content Planners!
iVolunteer Philippines is a non-profit organization (NGO) that is run 100% by Volunteers. The goal of iVolunteer is to transform individuals to become caring and active citizens, leveraging on digital platforms to engage and educate more Filipinos to volunteer.
1. Plan iVolunteer's calendar of the content in across all channels
2. Coordinate with the Brand and Impact team of iVolunteer for the production and posting of content
3. Willing to be active in iVolunteer’s volunteering activities and participate in internal activities.
4. Collaborate closely with the rest of the Brant and Impact team as well as the rest of iVolunteer
1. Has experience on doing project management or digital campaign planning
2. Has good oral and verbal communication skills in English and Filipino
3. Has strong level of professionalism
4. Has the passion to promote volunteerism in the country
5. Works effectively in a virtual organization with a start-up culture and collaborates effectively being part of a team
If you are interested, please join us in our orientation this March 12, 2022 (Saturday from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM) via Google Meets. Link will be sent few days before the orientation day. Please join 15 minutes before the scheduled meet.