Be part of the iVolunteer Philippines staff! We need Social Media Managers!
iVolunteer Philippines is a non-profit organization (NGO) that is run 100% by Volunteers. The goal of iVolunteer is to transform individuals to become caring and active citizens, leveraging on digital platforms to engage and educate more Filipinos to volunteer.
1. Overall management of iVolunteer's Facebook Page
2. Coordinate with the Brand and Impact team of iVolunteer for the posting and scheduling of content for the page
3. Review scheduled content and ensure that they are in line with iVolunteer's Brand and Values
4. Willing to be active in iVolunteer’s volunteering activities and participate in internal activities.
5. Collaborate closely with the rest of the Brant and Impact team as well as the rest of iVolunteer
1. Knows how to use and manage Social Media Pages, specifically Facebook, and can be online on a daily basis
2. Has good oral and verbal communication skills in English and Filipino
3. Has strong level of professionalism
4. Has the passion to promote volunteerism in the country
5. Works effectively in a virtual organization with a start-up culture and collaborates effectively being part of a team
If you are interested, please join us in our orientation this March 12, 2022 (Saturday from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM) via Google Meets. Link will be sent few days before the orientation day. Please join 15 minutes before the scheduled meet.