Be part of the iVolunteer Philippines staff! We need Website Testers!
iVolunteer Philippines is a non-profit organization (NGO) that is run 100% by Volunteers. We continue to develop and maintain tools and systems that will encourage more Filipinos to volunteer.
1. Provide thorough testing such that all critical use cases are not broken in production
2. Develop test scenarios and execute them for non-negative impact testing and user acceptance tests
3. Report issues and retest once issue is fixed
4. Willing to be active in iVolunteer’s volunteering activities and participate in our internal activities.
5. Collaborate closely with the rest of the technology team as well as the rest of iVolunteer
1. Has working knowledge of Website Testing
2. Has the passion to promote volunteerism in the country
3. Works effectively in a virtual organization with a start-up culture and collaborates effectively being part of a team
If you are interested, please join us in our orientation this March 12, 2022 (Saturday from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM) via Google Meets. Link will be sent few days before the orientation day. Please join 15 minutes before the scheduled meet.