Be part of the iVolunteer Philippines staff! We need Corporate Partner Associates!
iVolunteer Philippines is a non-profit organization (NGO) that is run 100% by Volunteers. As part of our means to reach our dream of having every Filipino volunteering towards nation-building, we engage corporate partners, encouraging them to participate in co-creating volunteer opportunities for the benefit of their employees.
1. Lead the creation of the iVolunteer's Playbook – FAQ and create briefs targeted to iVolunteer's Corporate Partners
2. Engage current and new corporate partners while documenting necessary tools, materials, documents and communication in the process
3. Willing to be active in iVolunteer’s volunteering activities and participate in our internal activities.
4. Be an ambassador of volunteerism and uphold the Values of iVolunteer while closely collaborating with the rest of iVolunteer
1. Has the passion to promote volunteerism in the country
2. Works effectively in a virtual organization with a start-up culture and collaborates effectively being part of a team
If you are interested, please join us in our orientation this March 12, 2022 (Saturday from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM) via Google Meets. Link will be sent few days before the orientation day. Please join 15 minutes before the scheduled meet.