Be part of the iVolunteer Philippines staff! We need Internal Programs Officers!
iVolunteer Philippines is a non-profit organization (NGO) that is run 100% by Volunteers, who take part in Nation-building as ambassadors of volunteerism.
1. Lead recruitment activities and orientations
2. Develop programs intended for the management, retention and growth of iVolunteer's internal staff
3. Help in building iVolunteer's People Handbook
4. Be an ambassador of volunteerism and uphold the Values of iVolunteer while closely collaborating with the rest of iVolunteer
1. Has the passion to promote volunteerism in the country
2. Works effectively in a virtual organization with a start-up culture and collaborates effectively being part of a team
If you are interested, please join us in our orientation this March 12, 2022 (Saturday from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM) via Google Meets. Link will be sent few days before the orientation day. Please join 15 minutes before the scheduled meet.