Be part of the iVolunteer Philippines staff! We need Training Officers!
iVolunteer Philippines is a non-profit organization (NGO) that is run 100% by Volunteers, who take part in Nation-building as ambassadors of volunteerism.
1. Lead the planning and implementation of events and programs as suggested by the Happiness Officer
2. Coordination with the necessary staff to ensure the smooth implementation of the program
3. Initiate attendance-tracking of iVolunteer staff during internal and external events
4. Help in building iVolunteer's People Handbook
5. Be an ambassador of volunteerism and uphold the Values of iVolunteer while closely collaborating with the rest of iVolunteer
1. Has experience in project management and leading online/physical events
2. Has knowledge on human resource engagement and mobilization
3. Has the passion to promote volunteerism in the country
4. Works effectively in a virtual organization with a start-up culture and collaborates effectively being part of a team
If you are interested, please join us in our orientation this March 12, 2022 (Saturday from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM) via Google Meets. Link will be sent few days before the orientation day. Please join 15 minutes before the scheduled meet.