Be part of the iVolunteer Philippines staff! We need Training Officers!
iVolunteer Philippines is a non-profit organization (NGO) that is run 100% by Volunteers, who take part in Nation-building as ambassadors of volunteerism.
1. Work with the Events Manager on iVolunteer’s community-based projects and external events that will promote volunteerism and engage volunteers
2. Coordinate post-evaluation and documentation of the projects and events
3. Co-manage volunteers with the Events and Community Leads before, during, and after the events
4. Collaborate with the Content Coordinator/s in efforts for volunteer reach expansion via social media
5. Co-create, recommend, and/or provide content that will be used in various iVolunteer channels (blog, social media, etc) for volunteer engagement and education.
1. Has experience in project management and leading online/physical events
2. Has knowledge on human resource engagement and mobilization
3. Has the passion to promote volunteerism in the country
4. Works efficiently and effectively in a culture of collaboration and co-creation within a team or across teams
If you are interested, please join us in our orientation this March 12, 2022 (Saturday from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM) via Google Meets. Link will be sent before the orientation day. Please join 15 minutes before the scheduled meet.