Mar 25, 2023 |
Be part of the iVolunteer Philippines staff! We need Social Media Manager!
iVolunteer Philippines is a non-profit organization (NGO) that is run 100% by Volunteers. The goal of iVolunteer is to transform individuals to become caring and active citizens, leveraging on digital platforms to engage and educate more Filipinos to volunteer.
To manage the Facebook channel of iVolunteer. In a way that:
- The content inspires, provide awareness and encourages to take action toward nation building
- The content is engaging and would encourage conversation
- The content is inline with the values of iVolunteer (Integrity, Nationalism, Change Leadership, Professionalism and Inclusivity)
Such that these stories become an inspiration to others to also become a volunteer.
1. Knows how to use & manage Facebook pages and Tiktok account.
2. Has good oral and verbal communication skills in English and Filipino.
3. Can be online on a daily basis.
3. Has strong level of professionalism and follows thru on commitment
4. Has the passion to promote volunteerism in the country
5. Collaborates well with other people.
Volunteers who will sign up for the role shall be scheduled for a short interview. Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for the Orientation thereafter.