Be part of the iVolunteer Philippines staff! We need iVolunteer YouTube Channel Manager!
iVolunteer Philippines is a non-profit organization (NGO) that is run 100% by Volunteers. We continue to develop and maintain tools and systems that will encourage more Filipinos to volunteer.
Produce quality and relevant YouTube content at least once per month.
Participate and ideate during Channel Team discussions.
Ensure timeliness of video production according to channel's content plan and calendar.
Assist in providing/recommending content that will be used in the community for volunteer engagement and education.
Provide video content needs of other iVolunteer pillar and serve as part of the organization's video team.
Attend regular alignment meetings and organization lead events
1. Can construct story boards and is familiar with video editing tools.
2. With experience in hosting and vlogging is preferred
3. Is actively leveraging or willing to be active in social media, particularly Facebook and Youtube.
4. Good written communication both in Filipino and English
5. Has the passion to promote volunteerism in the country
6. Works effectively in a virtual organization with a start-up culture and collaborates effectively being part of a team
7. Is professional and accountable as a volunteer
Volunteers who will sign up for the role shall be scheduled for a short online interview between February 5 - February 14, 2024. Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for the Physical Orientation on February 17, 2024